Dolleina is committed to ensuring all the services we deliver to clients are of a consistently high quality.
Our quality management system ensures all Dolleina employees, regardless of the role they play within the organisation, are dedicated to providing professional, client focused services, establishing long-term client relationships and as a result, high levels of satisfaction for our clients.
A great deal of time has been invested in developing our quality management system and this, along with the extensive professional experience of the Dolleina team has ensured a system that operates to the highest standard and meets all of the third party JAS-ANZ accredited auditors.
Our system of Quality Management allows us to:
- Focus on understanding our service user’s current and future needs with a commitment to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Demonstrate leadership and establish unity of purpose and direction where our employees have involvement in achieving the organisations objectives.
- Involve employees at all levels to enhance their levels of competence, knowledge, experience, and overall understanding of the organisational activities & functions.
- Identify the activities and associated resources as processes that are required to provide effective service delivery to our service users.
- Integrate processes as a structured system that provides employee confidence, effectiveness and efficiency in the delivery of services to our service users.
- Employ a consistent organisation wide approach to continuous quality improvement.
- Analyse data and information to assist in effective decision making on individual solutions and overall company strategies alike.
- Establish mutually beneficial relationships with industry stakeholders to create value and provide high quality service for the service user
Dolleina have achieved certification under the following systems: